Thoughts on the Three Stooges, the Un-dynamic Duo and Obama

GOP Leaders Fight to Stop Trump
http://www.baltimoresun.com

I was for Ben Carson until it was apparent he wasn't getting anywhere. He was the most gentlemanly, loved most of his views, and I thought he would make a great president. 

While contemplating on a Cruz vote, my interest in Trump, (despite his brash treatment of people) increased...especially after Cruz's treatment of Carson. I consider Trump the lessor evil of the others. After listening to Cruz and Rubio, I just don't trust them, and if Clinton or Sanders becomes president, this country is done.

 What the Republican Establishment is doing is downright dirty to its party members. They are saying they don't care who we want. If the establishment goes through with appointing who they want, it will be over for the Republican party. Trump may very well switch to an Independent ticket--- and I wouldn't blame him. 

As much as I think Trump would be the better man in the Oval office, I just feel deep down inside he will not be the next president. I believe it is either going to be Hillary, Bernie...or Obama again. For a long time I have felt that he would be our last president.

 Has anyone given it thought that this is one big, ugly drama that was destined to be played out? Many, more than ever before, are advocating a one world religion (even the Pope), so in order for that to happen we need to all be under a one world government. Yet, that can't happen as long as America remains sovereign. 

I see two political scenarios that would demolish America. One, the Republican establishment brings a candidate of their choice in, the people revolt over this and the party collapses. Obama could suspend elections and call for marital law...thus making it easier to keep himself in office as umm...dictator. 

2) We continue on with the election process and Clinton or Sanders win. I firmly believe it would then be easy for America to join the new world order, because the Republican members of Congress wouldn't have a backbone to fight against it. 

However it plays out, we are going down and won't have our sovereignty much longer. God's hand of protection has been lifted from this country and we are in judgement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My life's testimony of struggling between good and evil

What If?

Double Masking? You're Crazy!