Back to Blogging...And Announcing I'm For Trump!


Hello everyone, I know I haven't written anything in about 6 months, but I am back. I stuggled with pneumonia, other sickness and depression, but I am ready to get back to blogging.
This is a really good article on Trump and Christians. Please read this blog:
https://theamericanindependent.wordpress.com/2016/02/22/some-christians-hate-donald-trump-with-a-white-hot-irrational-hatred/

I posted this on my Facebook page.
I am officially coming out as being for Donald Trump. If I lose any friends for this then so be it ---we were never true friends to begin with. True friends, and should I also say loving families, learn to agree to disagree. For example, my father is for Bernie, but I don't let that get in the way for my bond and love for him.
Christians, we are not electing a pastor, we want to elect a president that will protect America, our rights and fix our ailing economy. Personally, I feel that no matter who wins the presidency, America will continue to fall because I believe God has put judgement on us for many things--- but I believe that with Trump in office America could be somewhat better for awhile. If he wins the ultimate front-runner position for the Republicans we need to stand behind him.
#DonaldTrump
#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My life's testimony of struggling between good and evil

What If?

Double Masking? You're Crazy!