A Parents Prayer for their Prodigal Grown Child

 A Parents Prayer for their Prodigal Grown Child

Lord, help me for I am traveling a lengthy road---
carrying a sea of emotions into a forest of shadows.
Fighting fear with faith, as I struggle not to implode---
Putting on the full Armor of God to strike Lucifer's deathblow.

Yeah, the enemy came and has stolen what's mine,
What used to be my pride and joy---my grown child.
Now the demons of Hell has snatched my bloodline---
Standing on the Word I say my child will no longer be beguiled!

For my God says there is power in prayer---
Ask and you shall receive says the Lord.
So Satan, keep your hands off my flesh and blood I do declare!
Come back to me and God through the power of the double-edged Sword!

By Lori Suzanne Furr
03/06/2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My life's testimony of struggling between good and evil

What If?

Double Masking? You're Crazy!